Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Freshman Database Storyboard

For this project, we had to create a storyboard for a future movie illustrating an aspect of the campus life of Peoria Notre Dame students. My group chose to work on Mrs. Zoz's Introduction to Literature Honors class because each person in the group has taken the class at least once before, so it was easier for us to come up with information and advice for the incoming freshmen. We were easily able to come up with helpful things to know and why a certain freshman should or should not take this class. This project taught me what a storyboard is and what it should do. Before, I had heard of a storyboard, but I had no idea what i twas supposed to do. Now I know how to present an outline for future presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment